THIS WARRANTY IS OFFERED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY.
We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of all our products. We are committed to providing prompt, courteous, and effective customer service.
Damage from abuse, normal wear and tear, and neglect are not covered by warranty.
|ITEM||WARRANTY TERM LENGTH|
|Rigid bike frames||Three years from the date of original retail purchase of E-bike|
|Fork||One year from the date of original retail purchase of E-bike|
|Front wheel||One year from the date of original retail purchase of E-bike|
|Seat||One year from the date of original retail purchase of E-bike|
|Labor cost, frame replacement||One year from the date of original retail purchase of E-bike|
|Labor cost, parts/accessory replacement||180 days from the date of original retail purchase of E-bike|
|Displays, batteries, wiring, throttle and controller||One year from the date of original retail purchase of E-bike|
|Speed sensor, charger, two in one switch and headlight||One year from the date of original retail purchase of E-bike|
|Motors, e-bike systems||One year from the date of original retail purchase of E-bike|
1. This warranty only applies to the original retail purchaser and is not transferable.
2. Specific model exceptions to this warranty are noted with the E-bike documentation.
3. VICTORIAN E-bikes' sole obligation during the acceptable duration of this warranty is, at VICTORIAN E-bikes' option, to repair or replace the product with a current item that is equivalent in construction, design, or value.
4. Victorian E-bikes' liability under this limited warranty shall never exceed the amount of the original purchase.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY, YOU MUST:
1. Fill out a claim form on this site or return your fully assembled VICTORIAN E-bike to a VICTORIAN E-bikes Authorized Dealer within Canada. A E-bike that has had the components removed cannot be evaluated or warranted.
2. Provide proof of purchase, including but not limited to the retail bill of sale, your credit or debit card receipt, or other satisfactory proof of the date of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGE OR FAILURE DUE TO:
1. Accidents, alteration, abuse, neglect.
2. Material fatigue, normal wear and tear.
3. Improper assembly, maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended to be compatible with the E-bike as sold, including but not limited to power assist accessories, forks, brakes, or tires different from original specification.
4. Improper assembly.
5. User weight in excess of three-hundred pounds.
THIS WARRANTY ALSO EXCLUDES:
1. Commercial use (such as rental or security fleets), racing or competition, stunting, jumping, trick riding, ramp riding, aggressive riding, riding with excessive loads, lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
2. E-bike frames, which have been repaired (e.g. welded or bonded), repainted, or had the original decals removed.
3. Frames, forks, wheels, and handlebar, which are bent from just riding along, can be a sign of misuse or abuse and are not covered under this warranty.
4. Personal transportation costs or product freight costs to or from a VICTORIAN E-bikes Authorized Dealer.
5. Charges associated with diagnosing, evaluating, or processing a warranty claim.
6. Any additional costs associated with the incompatibility of existing parts and the replacement frame or fork. These costs are the responsibility of the consumer.
The warranty for the replacement frame shall be the warranty offered for the equivalent E-bike's frame of that model year. We recommend replacement frames to be reassembled by a VICTORIAN dealer. This warranty excludes any issues that can be traced to assembly or component incompatibility.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose created hereby, are limited to the same duration as the express warranty herein. VICTORIAN E-bikes shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of implied warranties, incidental or consequential, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Retailers and wholesale outlets for VICTORIAN E-bikes products are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. This warranty gives the original owner specific legal rights. Other additional rights may vary from state to state.